SouthWest Professional Insurance Consultants have a commitment to provide the optimal insurance programs at the best possible price. Being business owners ourselves, we know how important it is to have the most competitively priced insurance product. More importantly, we understand how important it is to be insured correctly.
We pride ourselves in being proactive in analyzing our clients' exposures to loss and tailoring insurance programs to cover those exposures. We are very "hands-on"; in fact, we strive to be a service-intensive, risk management oriented insurance brokerage, putting our clients' interest before our own.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Specialist Insurance Brokers - As a specialist in professional liability, we stay current with all the changes in this industry on a regular basis which means you don't have to.
- Assistance with Applications - We know what information is most important to an underwriter. Very often, the way you answer (or do not answer) a question can have a significant impact on your premium. We make "house calls" to ensure your application is completed accurately.
- Contract Review - We review your contracts for insurability purposes to recommend changes to protect your interests, from an insurance perspective.
- Loss Prevention Programs and Seminars - We provide loss prevention programs, which address various areas of exposure.
- Claims Assistance - When you become involved in a claim, you need answers and guidance. We consult with you and provide initial support, advice, and subsequent monitoring of the claims (as needed). Increased awareness of these problems further helps us in the management of your professional liability insurance policy.
Download Professional Liability Coverage Applications/Forms